Clean & Care
How should i wash my garments?
- Maximum washing temperature:30℃,Normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at maximum sole plate temperature of 110℃,steam ironing may cause irreversible damage
- Wash dark colors separately,Do not iron PU
What sort of dyeing is used in your garments?
All of our garments are Hand-Dyed using a Vintage-Wash process which gives the garments a wonderful depth, contrast and personality all their own.
Where is your garments made?
- We own and operate our own ethical production facility inin US,DE,Hong Kong and India.
- All our artisans and employees are paid a living wage.
- We have a dedicated quality inspection department to ensure standards kept.
- We use no child labour.
- No outsourcing or subcontracting, all steps of production are done in house.